I'm pretty sure valve stopped reading this list at the time they stopped posting update notes here and hlds_announce.

As for the matter at hand, a friend of mine found a spot in one of my maps that crashes the game when gun is thrown at the corner and catched in air. I managed to get my game crash twice while trying to do that crash in less than a minute.

There is a deathmach spawnpoint at the corner, so i'm suspecting it may have something to do with this issue. http://server2.pelipurkki.fi/~dustin/crap/vaneri_corner.jpg

All you need to do is to keep throwing your gun towards the corner behind the spawnpoint backside and result is crash.

-ics

Absurd Minds kirjoitti:

So a whole bunch of people randomly started having crashes on vanilla servers and they're all some how unrelated to the update, just ask coincidental and random?