I believe he did.

This is his command line execution: ./srcds_run -game csgo -usercon
-strictportbind -ip 185.101.94.88 -port 27015 +clientport 27005 +tv_port
27020 +sv_setsteamaccount CENSORED -tickrate 85.3 +servercfgfile
csgo-server.cfg -maxplayers_override 48 +mapgroup mg_custom +game_mode 0
+game_type 0 +host_workshop_collection 706736473 -authkey CENSORED

I think he needs the webapi key.

- Don