Hi guys,

I have an issue with a disappearing bottom server graphic. When I reload
the server, it works for some time - I really can't reproduce how long.
Then it just disappears for every dead player. However, I checked the GOTV
demo and both sv_server_graphic1 and graphic2 are visible all the time.

I tried to make the graphic1 smaller (both size and dimensions using .png
format), put it into \csgo directory or subfolders (\csgo\banners\ etc.),
reloading the config, verifying both game and srcds integrity - without
luck. Have anyone else faced this problem and has some hints how to resolve
it?

Thanks,
Marcin