I've personally been playing with "multiple ingress points" (nats and
network forwads) many times...

They works properly con call of duty/quake3 netcode but they were not
working on sourceds netcode...

We can provide both the edge servers, and the gameservers themself as long
as the game is able to digest NAT / ip forward... having something running
natively like valve does on the official servers would be even better.

Hoping they will come forward with some details for the general public to
set them up too

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:32 AM, wickedplayer494 <wickedplayer...@gmail.com