It's allowed to use custom models, skins for whatever use, as long as it is
not an existing cs:go skin/model that can be bought for money. I cannot
verify if this also counts for all published items in the community
workshop, but i at least would not risk using those.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

They crossed over a previous stated line.