I don't think there is native support for ipv6 in the engine. Maybe the
source 2 engine will bring it soon.

But either way, I don't think it's needed as of now, and in Europe (and
rest of the world for that matter) not every country or ISP has adopted the
IPv6 protocol yet so you'd only mis out on demographic.