Hi,

Can you also confirm that -udpforce will work as was said initially?

For now we do have servers running with that option set and will slowly
take it out once the update has gone live

PS: tested latest zip file (steam_bins_test_20180111) after deleting the
mentioned files on updated centos 7.4 with multiple public IPs and server
started fine and status shown the correct binded IP address (same machines
with older test instead it was taking just the main machine IP)

thanks