Think about this carefully. This client is able to inject scripts through
the server to all clients. I warned this list months ago about how unsecure
these servers really are. That can easily be a different script through a
spoofed steamid that randomly changes. Image injections. Packet injections.
Script injections. I'd be more worried about what he can use the server to
inject into the OS cmd shell/powershell.

These servers are really vulnerable from a network security standpoint. Be
glad your client isn't malicious. Or your server and all of those clients
could be remote hijacked.

-Stealthmode