Ignore him. He's a fearmongerer who doesn't know what he's talking about.
If you're ever in for a laugh, read the archives of this mailing list
(might have been HLDS?) and look at the absolute giant thread caused by him
claiming the existence of remote upload exploits while making an absolute
fool of himself.