LoL. Mac addressing is for any device or computer that is on a network. The
network card/WiFi card/cellular modem is what generates the Mac address. IP
can be changed/altered randomly. That's why most people don't ban IP
addresses. Because it is a waste of time when a client can just go in and
release the network IP lease, and force a new IP.

Seriously, study networking before you ever attempt to manage a server.