On Friday 04 May 2001 19:39, you wrote:

> regarding doxygen, i can't see any rules yet, what do you use to generate
> docs from the comments (and is there a debian package for that somewhere)?
> generated files in general shouldn't go into CVS, is there any particular
> reason you checked in Doxyfile?

Doxyfile is the configuration file for doxygen. Simply running "doxygen"
in the docs directory will generate all of the html documents. It's
not a generated file, the initial version was just generated with the
doxywizard GUI. Doxygen has been packaged for Debian ("doxygen",
in unstable).

When I get more up to speed with automake/autoconf I'll look at
setting up the documentation to be built if doxygen is
installed.