Sebastian Silva wrote:
> I'm seeing now that there is no module qtrayicon. It's on CSpaceDeps.zip:
> qtrayicon.pyd.
>
> I copied it inside my CSpace source folder and it says that
>
> "The procedure entry point [EMAIL PROTECTED]@@[EMAIL PROTECTED] could
> not be located in the dynamic link library QTCore4.dll."
>
> I guess this means I've installed the wrong QT4/PyQT4 libs.
> Where should I get the correct ones from proper installers?
>
> I have:
> qt-win-opensource-4.1.4-mingw.exe
> PyQt-gpl-4.0.1-Py2.4-Qt4.1.4.exe
>> From the websites in the wiki.
>
> I also see that the version in CSpaceDeps.zip is 4.1.3 for the QTCore DLL.
> Is there a darcs client or an easy way to get a snapshot from the
> latest and greatest development version?
>
> Thank you.

I've uploaded the source code for the trayicon module, and its available
from:
http://cspace.in/srcdist/TrayIcon.zip

Build instructions are available in the README.txt file.

The binaries distributed on cspace.in are built using MSVC not MinGW.
The build instructions for the trayicon module are for MSVC too, so
you'll need to adapt it to use with mingw.
Trolltech's opensource Qt distribution for windows supports only the
mingw compiler out of the box. In case you want to build with MSVC, then
you can get a patch from http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtwin

Let me know if you run into any trouble building the trayicon code!

Regards
[sreeram;]