On 08-Nov-07, at 10:35 PM, Captain Ahab wrote:
Is the new source currently available in the repository?

Not yet, but will be available along with the release.

[sreeram;]

Ahab

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 22:11 +0530, K.S.Sreeram wrote:
On 06-Nov-07, at 11:07 PM, Johannes Kastl wrote:

K.S.Sreeram schrieb:

I'm working on porting CSpace to the Mac, and I will also soon

YeeaaaH!

release an update for Windows and Linux, updated to use the latest
available versions of Python, Qt and OpenSSL.

Nice to hear that. What time do you think you will need? 1 Month? 1
Year?

Should take another week.

And here's proof that the mac port is progressing well:
http://cspace.in/mac.png

[sreeram;]