After some poking around, I discovered that Chrome doesn't like
display:flex; on a fieldset. If I add a div around the elements that are
direct children of the fieldset, and set flex on that, all is well.

Does this sound right/wrong to you? Is it a bug?

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Front End Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | medialogic.com

#663399