On the quiz page, I accidentally selected "Select a Creation" and was
taken to a page not found:
http://dev2.austindesign.ca/quiz/Select%20A%20Creation (Actually, I
selected "Creation 3" and it worked, then i hit the back button and
selected "Select a Creation" by accident and got the "page not
found").

On the home page, when I hover over the "Things We Sell" side items, a
thin blue line appears from the left-hand edge of the browser right up
to the items in question. I can send you a screenshot direclty, this
only appears in FF 1.0.3, Moz1.7.5, Netscape 7.2. No line appears in
Op 7.54u2 or IE6 (all on a windows XP machine).

Very nice site!

regards,
Zulema

--