Hi guys,

This is my first time mailing in a query to the list. Please bear with me.

I'm working on a freelance web design project for a client. In my agreement
I've stated that the site will be compatible with IE6+ and better. However,
they're not very tech-savvy are not sure how to download the latest version
of IE or Firefox and I don't have the time to go to their office just to
install new browsers for them.

The problem is that the page displays properly in IE6 as promised, but
they're seeing a repeating header in IE5. The site in question is located at
(still on a test location): http://homebaked.itchyhands.com/alun/cinta/
CSS file: http://homebaked.itchyhands.com/alun/assets/css/styles.css

Why does the header repeat in IE5? How difficult is it to fix and should I
bother fixing it at all?

Any help is much appreciated,

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]