> Personally I hope they change the standard and allow us to include inline
> styles inside the body. I have not found efficient methods of creating sites
> using a host of technologies without using css in the body.
>
> I'm glad the Browser makers are ignoring this and for once making our lives
> easier :-)

That's confusing effect with cause. The need for inline styles is the
bad implementation of CMS. Embedded style blocks are effectively
mixing structure with presentation and a hack at best, marginally
better than a bunch of FONT elements.
The problem with CMS and technologies is that most of them consider
HTML a presentation layer, which it isn't, it is a structure layer.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com