Hello,

I'm having trouble finding the exact source of this problem; On my website (www.rosecreekvillage.com), I've got three columns, set by floats, and the center column (recent articles) is being bumped below everything else in IE only. Displays fine in Mozilla, Opera and Firefox. I'm thinking that this is a box-model problem, or a problem with my hackneyed CSS skills :), but I'm having quite the trouble figuring out the element that's causing this, so that I can fix it. Is there a better way to lay this out in three colums like this? You'll find the CSS at http://www.rosecreekvillage.com/v4.css

Thanks in advance
David Dickerson