On 5/18/05, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For Mommy's day, I threw together this web site for my mom to share her
> recipes. The address is http://www.annskitchencorner.com
> <http://www.annskitchencorner.com/>  and I would appreciate any feedback,
> good or bad.
>
> Thomas M. Hall

CSS comments;

I personally think we as developers should make more use of CSS
shorthand properties. There are some nice articles on shorthands @
www.456bereastreet.com.

for example;

border-bottom:2px solid #003366;
border-left:2px solid #003366;
border-right:2px solid #003366;

can become

border:2px solid #036;
border-top: none;

and

font-family: verdana,'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'lucida',
sans-serif;
font-size:14px;

can become

font: 14px verdana,'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'lucida', sans-serif;

I also noticed a min-height somewhere in there with no escaped height for IE.

I've plenty of comments on accessibility too (mainly fixed font sizes
and naughty use of dropdown list menus etc), but that's offtopic.
Contact me off list if you want to.

jack