Hi Justin,

I took a quick look at your page on FF, IE and Safari on Mac 10.4. The footer is consistent in all three so I guess it's not supposed to be centered. The copyright is on the right, the links are on the left. The only thing I noticed was the hover nav isn't working in IE.

As far as the color goes, I would probably use some programatic way to determine if the subnav was visible and assign a color to the hrefs, if so. Not sure how you're implementing the site, but there are a few ways to do that. Perhaps someone else would have a CSS only suggestion? Can't think of one...

As far as the layout goes, it holds.

All the best,

Diona