Luca Balboni wrote:

http://www.worldadventurer.net

It seems to work fine on Mac, but on windows IE6 seems to lose the white background of the main container,.

#container {_height: 0;} <-- note underscore!
...this is one way to add "HasLayout" to IE/win, and it's working on
your page. You have a small problem with visible square corners in top &
bottom image though. May need to color-trim or filter those, since
IE/win isn't good with transparency.

Also, the"who we are" menu on the top seem to stretch all the width of the page when "active".

#navigation ul li a {display: inline;}
...or delete existing "display: block;" on a:hover.

You also have the "enormous font-steps bug" on that page. Change
font-size on body from using 'em', to a suitable value in percentage to
fix that IE/win bug.

Looks like the <h4> on top in #content and <h5> on top in #news could do
with a defined margin-top. 20px looked right to me.

All tested in Firefox1.0, Opera8.0 and IE6.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no