I earlier posted this for browser checks. Thanks to all who responded!
<http://kickasswebdesign.com/wordpress/>
<http://kickasswebdesign.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/kickass-spookyblue/style.css>
The very kind Sophie notified me:
"In Mac IE5, all is not well. Scrolling displays only the page background, and hovering above links ‘erases’ them to reveal a rectangle of the page background. Bad browser."

I read through IEMac problems and managed to find a clearer I could remove (and one under the footer I can't), and removed the one I could with the hope it would solve the problem, butI don't know if it worked or not.

Now in Safari, Sophie reports, "In Safari, the footer is about 10 pixels above the clear blue content bottom." Which is exactly what happens in all windows browsers if I remove the last clearer under the footer. Though I'd love to solve this if anyone can see an easy fix, it's less critical, I think, than the IEMac problem.

Any IEMac checks to see what is going on would be appreciated. And if it isn't working still . . . any suggestions on how to fix it would be lovely.

This is a good example of the type of problem browsercams can't "see". This page looked fine in the lixlpixel IEMac browsercam, yet it doesn't work. I really have to consider saving up for a minimac . . .

Thank you all
bj