Hey everybody!

Got a couple of problems (what's new).

This is the site in question. I've posted previously about this site, so it may look familiar.

http://rathehun.beplaced.com/

This is the reference, table-based site, which I have to convert:

http://cfl.in/

Problem 1:

Vertical image centreing. The logo in the top left hand corner needs to be centred in the orange box. I know I've asked this before, but googling for it didn't help, so I'm back here. I did try and use one of the solutions - it's got Ingo Chaos name on it, but I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong there. The CSS code is in the section marked /*Image Centreing */.

Problem 2:

When one hovers over one of the links in the left navigation bar, it is highlighted, using a lightish background. How does one extend the background, to make it one universal width, not dependant on the length of the text below?

Problem 3:

If you look at " Landscaping" " Vardenahalli Interaction" etc, I've used <br /> tags to space them out so that they look like they're in a straight line. I can't seem to think of how to do this using padding, as the text lengths are different.

Validation-wise : I'm aware that it doens't validate, but that's because of the hosts ads. I'm working on acquiring a domain of my own, this site will probably pay for that :).


Thanks,

Cheers all,
Rahul.


--
.....................................................................
Rahul Gonsalves

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ 91.98866 19365

.....................................................................

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to