Hello List,

There are two page formats on a site I am working on. The first page format
can be viewed at http://www.trinityinfo.org and the second format can be
viewed at http://www.trinityinfo.org/Lifetools/Life-Application-Guide.php.
The print style sheet can be found at
http://www.trinityinfo.org/css/print.css.

As you can see the first format makes use of a left nav while the second one
does not.

I have successfully been able to not display certain items for print that do
appear on screen. However, in the format with the left nav when I do a print
preview in IE6 the left border of the box1 id, the main content of the page,
lines up on the left margin but is getting cut off on the right margin.

If I view the same page in FF 1.0.4 then the box1 id main content section is
not lined up on  the left margin and also gets cut off on the right margin.

When viewing the second formatted page, several other items are not
appearing the way I want them to. I would first like to get the above issues
resolved before moving on though.

Also, I am specifying in my style sheet for the border-left and
border-bottom properties of the box1 and box2 id's to be 0px but it still
displays the borders. Any suggestions?

I have searched online for a really good tutorial on css printing and have
yet to come up with one. Would appreciate it if anyone could give some
assistance with this or if anyone knows of a really good tutorial on css
printing that they could share with me.

Thanks in advance!

Steven Costello