David Dorward, you advised Helmut to use em font size on body.  I've wrestled
with an IE bug that is triggered by this, and I know from frustrating
experience that it's a bad idea.  I quote a recent post by David Laakso:

"Avoid using em on the body as it triggers a font-re-sizing bug in IE. Percent(100.01%) on the body followed by percent or em on individual selectors works well cross-browser(as does not declaring a font-size on the body followed by percent or em on individual selectors)."

None of us need any more gray hairs caused by these kinds of bugs, do we?  Best
to avoid all we can.
bj