Jonathan Berry wrote:
I just wanted to be pointed to any tutorials on doing a three (or
other number for that matter) column layout without absolute
positioning or floats. Any directions? Thanks in advance.

I don't know that there is a way to have multiple columns using your restrictions, due to the current state of certain browsers' css2 compliance. I've played with some things, <http://garyblue.port5.com/webdev/3col-modern.html>, but it doesn't work in IE.

Do you have compelling reason not to use floats or absolute positioning?

cheers,

gary
--
Anyone can build a usable web site.  It takes a graphics designer to
make it slow, confusing, and painful to use.