This is my first message as I am new to the list and using css
completely without tables.  Please pardon my e-mail and, more than
likely, poor quality css.  Please feel free to make comments as I need
to learn.

My page looks fine in windows ff 1.0.4 but I am having problems with
windows ie 6.x (nothing different then most of the e-mails I have read
over the past two weeks).  The problem: there is a small space (I
thought this was related to the 3px bug, but couldn't figure this out on
my page) between an image and a 1px border below it.

I have added pink to the background so that it is easier to see.  Since
the page is currently in development the css is in the page.

url: http://www.rell.com/test/index.html

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Scot