I'd appreciate additional browser checks to make sure, but it appears, Uwe, that your fix has worked! Thanks!

Uwe Kaiser wrote:

BJ schrieb:
page here:
http://kickasswebdesign.com/wptest/

css here:
http://kickasswebdesign.com/wptest/wp-content/themes/kickass-convergence/style.css

<snippety>

Now, about that Opera 7.X -- what's happening is that the image
background and background color on the body are not showing up in that
browser<snippety>

There are four vital rules regarding background positioning:

1) Never, never use keywords (top, left, etc.) for background-position.
2) Ever, ever use both values (horizontally and vertically).
3) Ever, ever use the horizontal value first.
4) Ignore the specs in this special case - politely.

Regards,
Uwe Kaiser

--

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.