http://mdh-test.com/perry
http://mdh-test.com/perry/perry.css

Okay, folks, I just about have it. However, in IE 6.0 (I haven't checked
5.5), the h1 ("Welcome") is just a little too close to the top of the khaki.
If I can move that down ONLY in IE6, then my footer should move down, since
I have it set to clear:both.

In IE/Mac, the h1 is down too far, which is moving the footer way too low.
How do I move this up ONLY in IE/Mac?

Stupid IE.

It looks pretty good in every other browser. Opera doesn't count, although
it looks more acceptable in Opera than it does in IE on either the PC or
Mac.

I have put a border around each section to help you see what I'm dealing
with.

Help, please? I've been futzing with this for about two hours. What am I
missing? Thanks in advance!

--
Theresa Mesa, http://mesadesignhouse.com
"CSS is a wonderful terrible thing..."