Hi,

Try removing the position: fixed rule.

The spec says this about position fixed:
"The box's position is calculated according to the 'absolute' model,
but in addition, the box is fixed with respect to some reference. In
the case of continuous media, the box is fixed with respect to the
viewport (and doesn't move when scrolled)...."

It seems that FF is playing by the rules.

Jim