Jon Trelfa wrote:

Is there an easy way to program for IE/Mac? Is there a definitive guide out
there to show *exactly* what problems I'm going to have when I use CSS/XHTML
and how to work around them? Do I *really* have to accomodate that browser
(^-^)?

You will find loads of information specific to IE/Mac on Philippe Wittenbergh's site here: <http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/>. It isn't a guide, per se, but it clearly outlines most of the really bad pitfalls that plague this browser.

Obviously, you need to make your own decisions on whether or not to support IE/Mac. As you know, it is a dead browser. As such, it is becoming much less common, even on Mac-centric websites. (My last log showed that IE5/Mac accounted for less than 20% of Mac users, and less than 2% overall traffic, on a site I maintain in a Mac-heavy subject area.) Depending on your specific site, IE/Mac may well not be worth the trouble.

Good luck,
--

-Adam Kuehn