Jon Trelfa wrote:

I'm working on a site...it's *almost* complete with the exception of
any IE5 hacks that I'll need...but I'm noticing something very very
annoying.  When the vertical scrollbar appears, the whole thing kinda
of "jumps" to the left until you click on a page that doesn't need the
scrollbar.  How do I compensate for this while still keeping the
content in the middle of the page?
http://pmmco.esynergymedia.com
TIA,
Jon
Regarding the jumping:
html
{
min-height: 100%;
margin-bottom: 1px;
}
Source:
<http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/forcing-scrollbars-now-even-better>
Credits to Patrick H. Lauke.

FWIW: Adding text-align: center; to the body will center the site in IE5/5.5. And setting a font-size in percent on the body will keep the fonts from going goofy when zoomed in IE.
Regards,
David Lakso

--
David Laakso