[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:06:17 -0400:

> 4.      FELIX:  Could you take a peek, pretty please?  After your last
> email, I went in and changed almost all of the font-sizing, as well as much
> of the other element sizing and positioning.  This was largely done based on
> some of the information I could glean from the wiki and from A List Apart.
> Would like to know your thoughts on the revised version?

> 5.      Accessibility:  Are there any colour-blind viewers in the audience?
> Would like to know if all the good stuff is contrasting enough for you to
> make relatively easy use of it.

Many things factor into accessibility. Color matters, and so does text
size. By using anything other than the user default size for the bulk of
primary content, a page degrades accessibility.

That said, the current version of your main page is indeed a massive
improvement over what I last saw.

This is the 2048x1536 resolution image I last referred you to, shot on
WinXp:
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/2048x1536.jpg

This includes your current main page version, shot at 1792x1344
resolution on Mandriva Linux:
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/delineations2.gif

It seems as though your left column is the primary content, where
#content p is getting a computed font size of .81 em (per Domi,
16.1667px on 20px default). OTOH, on the right is .homeside Q, taking a
computed font size of .85 em (per Domi, 17px on 20px default). Why
aren't both of these using the user default? Why is the text in what
seems to be a sidebar (narrowest column) larger than what seems to be
the main content (widest column)?
--
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
                                                Matthew 6:27 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/