ASP.NET --- hmmm. Are you using <asp:TextBox>? If so, try this:

<asp:TextBox ID="txtBlurb" runat="server" MaxLength="350" Rows="7" Width="210"
TextMode="MultiLine"></asp:TextBox>

Note the TextMode="MultiLine" (vs. "SingleLine"). This creates <textarea
name="txtBlurb" rows="7" id="txtBlurb"></textarea>.

To keep this on-topic for CSS-d, you'll have to style the textarea, not an
input.

--G

> ps - hacks or any other weird ways I can change a textbox to wrap the
> text (off-list) will be met by eager eyes!

P.S. Sorry, I wouldn't consider this a hack, or even a weird way to accomplish
your goal!