Martin Petrov wrote:

> Two absolute positioned elements disappear when the page is reloaded
> (Internet Explorer 6).
>
> Initially it is ok but then if you refresh the absolute
> positioned logo
> ( p id="Logo") and menu (div id="Menu")disapper.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~martinpetrov/finalproject/final.html
>
> Do you experience the same problem or it exists only in my
> computer? Thank you!

In my IE6 the two a.p. elements are always missing, even at the first load.
In IE a.p. elements may disappear when they are next (in the source code) to
floats (like yours #Content.)
See [1] for various examples, your case is probably (a variant) of one of
those.  The only fixes that I know require to rearrange the markup, either
changing the order of the elements, or adding some extra boxes.  For
example, the addition of a div wrapping your #Menu div  seems to fix your
page (at least in a simplified version.)

hth,
Bruno

[1] http://www.brunildo.org/test/IE_raf3.html