I've posted once before about a problem with this site with hover images and
got spot-on help from Ingo Chao (thank-you Mr. Chao). Now I've reached the
end of the design phase and am about to turn it over for CMS templating and
would appreciate help on the final preparation. The files validate as much
as possible, that is, there are known problems with an offsite link that
can't be changed and some CSS hacks but the code I wrote appears to be okay.

Here is a link to the markup
(http://www.lydiamann.com/TBMA_files/benefits.shtml), the CSS
(http://www.lydiamann.com/TBMA_files/scripts/adminonline.css), and a list of
unresolved issues:

1) Win IE only: When I hover over any of the links in the main content area
(i.e. "Healthcare Coverage", "Retirement Benefits" etc.) I lose part of the
left bar and navigation that returns when another area is scrolled over. The
Chao-fix (re-naming the a:hover to re-set IE) doesn't seem to apply since
there isn't any background element concerned.

2) Win IE only: The links on the top left (the ones that look like folder
tabs) do a little jiggle dance onhover and I can't find a workaround. I've
changed the height of the list elements and the anchors within those list
elements to no effect. For the time being I'm calling this a *feature.*

3) All browsers: I can't remember how to make the top-level navigation hover
color *hold* on rollover of the pop-out menu (see folder-tabs for example).
My programmer can fix this at runtime, but I am wondering if there is
something I can do now.

I thank you in advance for specific help you can offer.

Lydia Mann
Senior Web Designer
The Bond Market Association
[EMAIL PROTECTED]