Validating page here:
<http://www.ip-chip-search.com/what-we-do/>

Validating css here (with a bit embedded in above):
<http://www.ip-chip-search.com/wp-content/themes/circuitsearch/style.css>

I have tried what seems like almost every hack on this and can't get the numbers to show in that list in the content section of the page. I'm hampered in this effort by not being able to do the obvious fix- get rid of the whitespace. Page is php generated and insists on adding the whitespace back in. Looking through the css and code you'll see some of the hacks I've tried . . .

I've already been through the archives and the wiki. I've also looked here:
<http://www.csscreator.com/css-forum/ftopic9016.html>

and here:
<http://www.brunildo.org/test/IEWlispace.php>

Anyone have any wonderful ideas? *sigh*

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0536-5, 09/09/2005
Tested on: 9/9/2005 10:05:41 PM