Petro Verkhogliad wrote:

Hi, this is a site my friend and i put together. please check.
Link: http://thomas.tanreisoftware.com/.
CSS: http://thomas.tanreisoftware.com/basic.css
PV

Petro, It seems fine in XP_SP2 ie/ff/moz/opera.
You are showing an approx. 165px horizontal scroll bar at 800 in all versions of win/ie. If you get around to it, there is a minor css error & a number of html errors that you may want to look into. Setting the fonts in points is appropriate for print media, but not on a Web screen. Relative font-sizes (% or em) will work better than pixels if you anticipate any IE users will visit your site. I would suggest a little lead between h1 and h2; and, between h3 and the rule beneath it. My subjective opinion is that the gray black color combination is extremely difficult to read (if not depressing), and impossible at 1280 with 12pt set on the content.
Screen Captures:
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=190916>
Best, and good luck.
~dL