Friday, September 16, 2005, 12:27:31 PM, Rick Faircloth wrote:
> at what point does it become more desirable to use CSS

Good question.  I say as use what you're comfortable with.  If you don't
understand it, or don't think you could fix it, maybe shouldn't use it on
sites you build for others.  But at some point you just have to dig in.
People have been using CSS layout since before 2000 and 5 years later we
have Yahoo, MSN, ESPN, Sprint and every blog on board...  How much longer
do you plan to wait?

But this list is more for practical CSS usage help:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=OffTopic

While you're here, anyway, we can help.

> in today's broadband world...

Ask me when my roommates are using Soulseek!  Things can get /much/ slower
than dial-up.

Steve
--
http://mrclay.org/ : http://frenchhorns.mrclay.org/