Hi,

I have a decent level of understanding of how style sheets work, but I
would like to get to the point where I can design something along the
lines of css zen garden. By that I mean that I would like to have a deep
enough understanding of both xhtml and css so that I could design a web
page with multiple designs (like zen garden). I find that when I look at
layout templates that I don't always understand some of the concepts
applied.

Can anyone recommend a good book for me?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Beauchamp
IT Developer 1
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865-1155
1-800-992-6422 ext. 23224

intended
addressed.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and the sender of the message.  Thank you.