Eric Shepherd wrote:
making it, but you can check out www.creeksidebanquet.com, and my
article on A List Apart, at www.alistapart.com/articles/hybrid/,

Hi

Last night I worked through Erics ALA article, which is great. And I thought I'd achieved what I needed and yup it is (almost) all lovely in FF. Unfortunately its not so good in IE. (I thought I'd tested it thoroughly, but this morning it would appear I haven't!) Anyway in IE when the sublist is rolled over the li's all stop being inline and go vertically below the top sub list item.
<http://24.m-corp.com/ID02_detailedNewsStory.html>

If you have a moment please you take a look and see if you can figure out what I need to do, to stop the li's disappearing....

(help!)

(Its soooooo close!)

Thanks
Kristina