> Hi
>
> I'd like to have a standard box for framework and 'quicklinks'. Generally the
> information in the boxes is going to be tabular, so not surprisingly I'm
> using tables.
>
> In order to separate the rows in an orderly fashion I want to use bullets -
> which in other ords means inserting them into the <TD>s.

It is hard to fathom what you are trying to achieve looking at this
tagsoup. Do you have a screenshot / URL with the real thing?

Generally the most bullet proof bullet points are background images on
the parent element of a link - you can align them any way you please
and add a padding to the link to ensure it never overlaps, even when
it spans more than one line.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com