[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have two boxes that have different links in them (examples 
http://www.blue-fly.co.uk/test/ex1.gif & http://www.blue-fly.co.uk/test/ex2.gif 
)

http://www.blue-fly.co.uk/test/drop_links.htm

http://www.blue-fly.co.uk/test/new.css

The problem is I need to have different active hyperlinks (not images) in the each rollover state. I was 
thinking about setting up two classes <h1> & <H2> and use display:none but how could I 
combine the classes so the <h1> links only show when there is no rollover and <h2> are 
displayed only on rollover.

This looks like a standard drop down menu. There are a number of preexisting solutions out there for this sort of thing, so no need to reinvent the wheel -- just use something that's out there. Googling for "CSS drop down menu" should do the trick. I can't recommend any since I never use drop down menus, but others may be able to help you. I know many people recommend that you *not* use a pure CSS menu, because it does not have all the accessibility features that a Javascript-controlled menu does. If anyone has any comments on this point, please direct them to Ross off-list.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager
UNC Highway Safety Research Center
http://www.hsrc.unc.edu

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to