Kim Finleyson wrote:
(Please note that the pages I design are only for my company's customers, which I happen to know will be using IE.)

(doesn't matter)

1. For a tableless CSS layout, I read that for search engines (SEO), links should be at the top of the HTML. However I've also read that
for accessibility purposes, the content is more important than the
links, so the content div should come first. Which should come first
in the HTML: the links/navigational div or the content div?

SEO isn't a constant -- probably because of same SEO. Seems like search
engines are paying more attention to the value of real content these days...

2. Secondly, assuming that content should come before the navigation,
 I'm having trouble ordering the divs on the HTML page.

Read up on <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/>
...should get you going.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no
______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to