Rick Faircloth wrote:
I looked into that by simply installing IE fresh to see what it
set up by default for text size, because I new most users would never
change it and wanted to match my default font size to look its best
with that setting.

It defaulted to Medium...
yes, the guy has since confirmed that he uses Eudora and that the site owner just recently complained that the site text seemed much smaller since installing Eudora, too.

So it was that. Something to think about, folks. And the answer is to tell the user to open his/her registry after installing Eudora and reset

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\International\Scripts\3] "IEFontSize"=hex:01,00,00,00

to use 02,00,00,00

which resets IE back to medium.

donna