Using Mac OS 10.4.2, your page
        looks fine in Safari 2.0.1

looks good in Firefox 1.5 b1 - but the yellow lower portion of the chipotle box (only) protrudes to the right about 6px

looks good in IE 5.2.3 - but to the right of both headlines (Iron Giant / I like Ray) is a white, borderless liquid box that covers the grey areas behind it.

I'll leave the fixes to someone with more experience than I.

http://www.christianziebarth.com/rent/mockup.html

I would like to get it to work in IE the way that it is in Netscape.
Anybody looking at this page in these two browsers should be able to
figure out what I am talking about but feel free to ask questions if
necessary. BTW, I have no idea how this page is performing in any Mac
browser. Thanks.

Christian Ziebarth