From: "Christian Heilmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> does anyone know a technique to allow me to use a graphical nav > bar,
> but that is Bobby AAA compliant - as well as the usual standards
> compliant and cross-browser compatible?

The designer is the ultimate determinant of whether and how a site
meets accessibility guidelines. There are too many nuances (and
opinions).

This is a true statement if you replace "the designer" with "your
visitors". As the designer you are far too close to the project to
fathom its usability and accessibility.

Nice context job. In any event, I won't post on the CSS-analD list because you've obviously talen this subject off-topic and tired of being bistch-slapped by the management (for lack of a better term).

You are a piece of work, you know that though, I'm sure. So how's the javascript department at the WaSP going :-)

LOL.

--
Al