From: George L Smyth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I have a page that actually crashes Firefox and Netscape 8.0 (at least, via
>Windows XP - I just found out about it and need to test on other platforms).
>
>The page is http://sesius.com/Products/Manufacturing.htm

George, I seem to recall having a problem with this type of thing in a couple
of different settings. One was with a large table that would print over
multiple pages. This required exact width measurements to correct, and if more
text was placed in a cell, would "mess it up" again.

The other problem I never really solved (if I recall) but had to do with a
combination of property/values with other elements in the layout I had no
control over and probably involved float clearing.

One good recommendation for pages with floated elements is to "unfloat" them
for printing purposes.

I don't suppose this has been much help, and I agree with PPK that you may just
have to live with this problem, but perhaps my experiences will allow you to
hunt down potential "trigger" areas in your page.

Cheers,

~holly