Seems I've got rid of the problem in IEWin 6 and 5.5 atleast. I added some padding and added overflow:visible;. Working in my situation anyway.

Thanks for the reply.

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:16:45 -0400, Christian Montoya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- Use percentages for all columns in the layout
- Use Javascript to force IE to apply a min-width and max-width to the
layout

After this, there really isn't much you can do, other than make certain
block level elements clip on overflow, though this probably won't fix your
problem.

Russ Weakley's presentation:
http://www.maxdesign.com.au/presentation/liquid-layouts/index.htm

A resources page that might help, includes Javascript technique:
http://liquid.rdpdesign.com/resources/

--
Tom Livingston
Senior Multimedia Artist