Christian Montoya wrote:
This message *may* be viewed as a pointless addition to this argument,
but, I don't like to see a guy on his lonesome in a fight!! :D

I'd like to request that everyone on CSS-D stop making this into a
fight.

Christian, I have emailed you privately on this.

The problem here is clearly one that manifests itself on certain
versions of IE 6, definitely default installations.

Unless anyone has anything new to add to the discussion, we ought to close it.

Couldn't agree with you more, mate!!

best,

-Stuart